“I don’t believe in destiny, fate, or luck. I believe in opportunity, hunger, and action. ” – Joey Swoll.
True words from Joey Swoll that I totally agree with.
You really need to be hungry. You gotta find that hunger inside of you, that drive to improve, to become better and to get WHAT YOU WANT. You gotta be willing to take a chance when you see it and to go for it.
Always – GO FOR IT.
Enjoy another Joey Swoll quote from us here at GymQuotes.co and check out a few more of our Joey Swoll quotes here:
- It’s not how much you lift, it’s how well you lift it!
- You don’t “wake up” or “fall into” greatness. You work your ass off, you fight and you fucking take it.
- You wanna be great in life? Quit sitting around waiting for luck to strike.
- My favorite place to be on a Friday night, an empty gym
- There is no fucking secret. Hard work and sacrifice.
- Keep fighting, stay hungry, and take on the world one rep at a time.
- The only way to end leg day.
Want more of our inspirational quotes from bodybuilders, famous people in fitness, athletes and more?
Then make sure you visit our inspirational quotes
Do you like Gym Quotes? Then you have got to make sure that you SIGN UP to our FREE newsletter and that you follow us on social media where we post all our original motivational, funny and inspirational gym, fitness and workout quotes! You can join our fitfam where thousands of other gym addicts are already following us here
And.. Did you know that we have our AWESOME playlists on Spotify?
If you love EDM then this is the BEST workout music for you right here:
Gym Quotes Workout Music
We are also on Youtube with motivational gym videos and you can find us here:
Gym Quotes Videos